Saturday, November 13, 2021

Spaghetti Sauce

I can’t believe I have not put this up until now. 

So without further ado, here is my recipe for spaghetti. I make it vegetarian for my canning, then I add meat when I am ready for dinner. I do this because when I canned this the first time with the meat, it seamed to dry out the meat. So now I add that after. 

Ingredients

1 cup Celery 
1 cup Carrots 🥕 
1 Onion 🧅 
1 cup Corn 🌽 
4 cups of tomato 🍅 (sauce)
1 Garlic 🧄 (to taste) I use a whole head 
1 tbsp of rosemary 
1 tbsp of Italian seasoning 
1 pound of Ground Meat 🥩 

Add it all to the pot if you are going to eat it and not can it. Cook until you can put a fork in the carrot. If you are going to can it, do not add the meat. 

For canning process in boiling water for 40 min. When done. Take out and put on a rack. Let it sit until cooled. When cooled, check to see if it has seeped properly. Look here to see how and all other important info on canning. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

;