Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Cheese Burger on a skillet


I like to season my patties with Garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder. Sometimes I add chopped onion in there too. I use 93/7 hamburger meat. Most people use 80/20 for the fat, but I try to make things healthier when I can. Plus everyone always compliments our burgers. So we must be doing it right! I make 4 patties from a pound of meat. 


Use a nice skillet  to make sure you get that nice brown caramelization on the patty. It gives it great flavor.  Do not touch it for 4 min then flip and leave for another 4 min. That will give you a no pink patty. If you want it medium then do 3 min by 3 min. Rare then 2 by 2. Always check by temp as well to see if its where you want it. 

Melt the cheese with a metal bowl on top or a lid for the last 30 seconds. Add the toppings of your choice. This time I added;

Toppings
Lettuce 🥬 
Roma Tomatoes 🍅 from my garden
Ketchup 
Mayonnaise 
 
(Toppings to think of down below)


Make sure to toast your bun. I did mine in the toaster on the bagel setting, but if you are doing this on the grill just set it on the grill. 





Toppings to think of
Bacon 🥓 
Red, white or sweet Onion 🧅 
Caramelized onions
Peppers 🫑 
Pineapple 🍍 
Basil 🌿 
Pickles 
Slaw
Avocado 
Mushrooms 🍄 
Goat Cheese
Egg
Ginger
Jalapeños 
Worcestershire 
Blue Cheese 🧀 
BBQ sauce
Mustard













No comments:

Post a Comment

;