Friday, October 22, 2021

Green Bean Casserole

I don’t know how to have Thanksgiving without green bean casserole. Do you? I found out a couple years ago that I like French style green beans instead of just regular. Why? Well, because I found out it all marries a lot better when they are opened like this. Trust me, try it. 

Ingredients
About 30 oz of Green Beans
1 10.5 oz can of Cream of mushroom soup
1 cup of French fried onions 🧅 
1/2 cup of milk 🥛 
Fresh ground pepper to taste 👅 

Directions
Set oven for 350°
Start with your onions. I find mixing everything in a bowl first not only keeps it cleaner but also makes it so the sides of your finished dish does not burn.
 

Then comes the can of goodness



Poor in your milk


Mix it in with half your French fried onions



Bake for 25 minutes uncovered. Then remove from oven and top with additional French fried onions. Return to oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until onions have browned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

;