Sunday, October 24, 2021

Utensils for Canning

 These are the things I use. 

(PRESS IMAGE FOR LINKS)

FUNNEL, TONGS, AND LID MAGNET
This is a funnel and measurer in one. So less buying there. Plus it fits all canning jars for no mess. These tools are a must. Not necessarily these but these type. I have found these are great. I hand wash so they stay better longer. 

LADEL

This ladle is great because it has a lip on the back to stay in your pot and not make a mess on your counter. 

WATER BATH
When it comes to a water bath canner honestly you do not need one. If you have a big stock pot that can be used. If you plan on pressure canning just use that for the water bath without the lid. 

PRESSURE CANNER

I use this one. But that is so I can stack. You can get a shorter one. But that does mean more time if you have more cans. 

RACKS


If you go for the bigger one like me I use these racks to stack in the canner. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

;